Our products are designed for the majority of common skin needs and goals. Dark spots? Yep. Aging? Absolutely. But, we're still working to develop formulas for acne-prone skin. If this is your primary concern, hang tight and we'll have something for you in the near future.
For skin conditions that typically require medical care, such as eczema or rosacea, we recommend you seek extended care from a medical professional.
Once you finish your skin profile and at-home skin test, we'll analyze your results and customize formulas with key ingredients for your skin. Skincare products will ship automatically, typically within 2 - 4 business days of completing your skin analysis. If you're eager to get your new skincare routine started, be sure to complete both parts of the skin analysis ASAP.
All of our products are carefully formulated by Pure Culture's team of skincare experts. We use clean, effective ingredients, ethically sourced and backed by science, in personalized combinations to match your skin's goals and needs. Learn more about what’s inside your skincare.
Congratulations, and yes! All of the ingredients we use are safe for expecting and breastfeeding mothers, so there's no need to let us know before we personalize your skincare and routine.
We don't offer sample sizes due to the custom nature of our products. We suggest beginning with our starter kit - your skin analysis allows us to personalize skincare and a routine that will make you glow.
Our skincare does not contain SPF. We recommend applying SPF before you head outdoors and reapplying SPF regularly during prolonged sun exposure. Wearing a hat is a great way to give your skin an extra layer of protection, too.
Our skincare is microbiome-friendly to deliver glowing skin. Because beneficial skin microbes produce postbiotics that are favorable for skin health, our formulas include prebiotics to feed those microbes and keep them active. We also add postbiotics for an extra boost of those good microbe byproducts. Pretty cool, right?
Your Pure Culture routine is customized with high-impact ingredients to help achieve your skin goals with a simple but effective 3-step routine: cleanser, serum and moisturizer. SPF is the only additional skincare product you should need when our products are used as directed.
That said, we know many of you have other favorite products that you aren’t ready to stow away just yet. Here are some tips for maximizing your Pure Culture results while using other skincare products:
- Makeup remover - Our cleansers are formulated to remove makeup. If you glammed up a bit more than usual or are using extra-stubborn waterproof formulas, you can use a makeup remover before your Pure Culture cleanser.
- Wipes - Wipes are never a substitute for cleansing and are more drying for your skin. If you need to use a wipe to remove makeup or in a pinch, be sure to rehydrate with your Pure Culture moisturizer.
- Treatments such as masks, peels or scrubs - You can continue occasional use of these products, but consider giving your Pure Culture skincare a chance to shine on its own. We pick ingredients tailored to make you glow.
- Serums - It’s possible that your Pure Culture serum is designed to address the same skin goals as your current serum. Please get in touch so we can take a look at what you’re using now. If two serums do make sense for you, use them interchangeably for either day or night, or both.
- Eye cream - Feel free to continue using your favorite eye cream.
- 2-in-1 moisturizers such as tinted moisturizer or SPF moisturizer - You can substitute these to moisturize in the morning, but always use your Pure Culture moisturizer in the evenings. You also have the option to apply your 2-in-1 moisturizer over your Pure Culture moisturizer in the mornings. Keep in mind that the moisture agents in 2-in-1 products are not going to be as effective as the moisturizer we created for you.
Getting your skincare right is a two-way dialogue. As always, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time with individual questions!